Feedback and Testimonials:
Description: Celebrate the beauty of New England at the Boston Museum of Science. The brand new New England Habitats exhibit features some of New England's favorite attractions such as Wildcat Mountain and the Maine coast. Everything in the exhibit is located within a 150-mile radius, including the Historic New England Fieldstone Thin Veneer that was used to accentuate the display.
Product: New England Fieldstone Boston Blend Ledgestone and Ashlar Thin Veneer
View more photos and details of this project at the Museum of Science
- "Fieldstone is a commonly used term in this business. Not all fieldstone is equal though, and it is surprisingly difficult to find good stuff. Many pallets of my lower quality stuff sat there all season last year, never attracting a new home. Quality sells itself.
Jim, Owner, Rockland Cement Block, Rockland, MA
- "There is a top mason in this area that started stopping in more often when he saw I had some of your fieldstone thin veneer."
Andy, Store Manager, Genest Concrete, Sanford, ME
- "Can you guys handle large orders? Actually I will answer that myself. Yes. This is quite the operation."
Bill Koziara, Sales, Johns Building Supply, Pittsfield, MA
- "Customers call asking for your product line by name."
Tim Baney, Store Manager, Hudson Quarry, Hudson, NH
- "I am primarily in the lumber and building supply business, and the man-made stone siding wasn't a huge seller to the builders I work with. The fieldstone thin veneer installs the same way, and since the price is on par, it is going a lot better because it looks much better and will never fade."
Butch, Attleboro Rehoboth Building Supply, Rehoboth, MA
Masons and Installers
- "Your product (New England Fieldstone Thin Veneer) was amazing to work with and the finished product speaks for itself. Thank you."
Ed Charles River Wine Cellars Wellesley Hills, MA
- "I love to install your stone veneer. My customers are very happy with the stone."
Wayne Tibbits, Somerset Stone Center, Fairfield, ME
David, just wanted to thank you for your help in getting the stone order to us. We were able to get it installed by xmas and we are thrilled with it. It is exactly what we were looking for. Thanks again!
Cathy, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Thank you so much for mailing me the stones after our chat yesterday.We got them today. I really appreciate your providing me with immediate and top level customer service. Thanks again, Billie.
- "Your staff went above and beyond in assisting us with just the right selections for our needs and the stone was absolutely beautiful. The personal service was invaluable to the success of our project. Thank you for such great service and quality products." - Hendersonville, TN
- This is a beautiful site. I am very glad and proud you are in my town! I am a lifelong Littleton resident. I am also an architect with Woodmeister Master Builders. We are working on projects in Chatham with Gregory Lombardi design. We already have some of your products on-site , and there will be more! Keep it up!! - Littleton, MA
- "You guys are always on schedule." - Eureka, IL
- "Driver was wonderful, cheerful, calm, well organized, and thoughtful." - Manchester, MA
- "Thank you! We are thrilled. We will be ordering more in the future..." - Pineville, NC
- "You guys get it. Our first delivery is great. Nice product, we are very happy. Looking forward to the remaining loads." - Easton, MD
- "One couldn't ask for an easier transaction. Shipping was fast and uneventful. The product seems perfect!" - D.E. East Hampton, NH
- "Thank you for your great customer service! So far, I love the product and appreciate the follow-up phone call to determine if I received the product and etc."
- "I would like to compliment you on your Newsletter/Advertising emails. They are short, attractive, and very well linked to your excellent website. It is enjoyable to see the project pictures and materials highlighted in a way that provides inspiration."
- "The stone has landed! Perfect timing on the delivery...you obviously have a quality operation all around...your man on the road really helped our crew out with some fancy placement of the pallets between (2) trees and close to the patio dig site! The stone looks awesome, can't wait to send you the pictures...thanks again!!!" - Renford, MI
- "Thank you for your recent assistance in helping me with my Mexican Beach Pebble order for a home/kitchen remodeling project. My application included building shadow boxes on top of a series of knee walls and and shadow boxes on a bar-top/counter top. The shadow box was painted and then lined with Mexican Beach Pebble. The shadow boxes were then covered with 1/4" glass to create a very attractive and unique look in my newly remodeled kitchen. Everything worked out just great! Thanks for your product."
- "Hi, Just to let you know, the samples arrived today (even though I chose the slow treatment). Wow! Your products are beautiful! (I hope you think so, too.) So, you most definitely will have an order next week. I simply need to know my quantity needs. Thanks for the attempt on the herringbone patterns. I simply did not read your email until it was too late. I do not know your relationship to management at Stoneyard.com but I hope they know that you are a very responsive salesperson." - Jon
- "This email is for Tahlia. It's a pleasure doing business with someone as pleasant as you. You are an asset to your company. Email me so I can show you how I use the stones in my aromatherapy." - Washington, DC.
- "Just a note to say that your newsletter is the perfect blend of public information and damn good marketing. Thanks. Looking forward to a trip to the Stoneyard when I am in Boston area" - Cynthia, NY
- "The stones and pebbles were gorgeous!!! Top quality. Received merchandise very quickly. I wish I had a whole back yard full of these beautiful specimens!"
- "Excellent service - would do business with them again!" - Moorsetown, NJ